5 Reasons to use Advice First for your mortgage needs
5 Reasons to choose Advice First Financial for your mortgage needs
1. We are professional experienced advisers regulated by The Central Bank of Ireland.
Advice First Financial provides impartial information on mortgages in Ireland. We research the market on your behalf to find the lender who will offer the most suitable mortgage facility for your needs and at the best mortgages rates.
We advise you clearly on affordability levels so that you can enjoy your home while not taking on unsustainable debt.
Our role is to look after you in making the right mortgage decision and manage the mortgage process until you move into your new home.
2. We are authorised as a Mortgage Credit Intermediary by The Central Bank of Ireland
Our Business is manged by Pascal Curran, with over 25 years’ experience in the financial and Mortgage industry.
Pascal is an experienced and qualified adviser and we are driven by looking after your needs and getting you the most suitable mortgage for your needs.
3. We research the market
We research the lenders to get you the most suitable mortgage at the best possible interest rates, looking at short, medium and long term offers.
The rate of interest you are charged is a critical element of your mortgage. We have invested heavily in technology to improve our research abilities to ensure you we help you look beyond introductory and fixed rates so that you can accurately assess the merits of competing products.
4. We research banks lending criteria
We research the lenders criteria to see who will grant you mortgage you require or who will lend you the most.
There is significant variation in lending practices between the mortgage lenders in Ireland.
These differences range from varying loan to value ratios, to wide variations in the absolute amount a lender will lend, due to the use of a range of different formulae in calculating how much you can borrow.
The lenders we work with are all household names each have their own criteria for assessing a mortgage. Some banks have preferences for particular categories of applicants.
For example, one bank might prefer high income single applicants whereas others have a preference for family mortgages with perhaps lower borrowing levels. Some lenders will consolidate certain types of debts on a re-mortgage whereas others have no appetite for debt consolidation.
As a result, mortgage approval levels and conditions vary according your circumstances between the banks.
Approvals may vary across the following areas:
- The level of funds banks will be prepared to lend you.
- The conditions attaching to a mortgage
- The interest rates they will charge on their mortgages
- The long-term rates applicable to the mortgage product at the end of a fixed rate periods
5. We look after everything from start to finish
We analyse the options available, with the objective being to provide a mortgage facility that meets your long-term requirements.
Our services include.
- Meeting you at a convenient time.
- Advising on the range of mortgage providers
- Advising on range of rate options
- Advising on borrowing limits
- Preparation of detailed recommendations for lenders
- Provision of all appropriate documentation to support recommendation
- Managing administration process associated with mortgage approvals and Loan offers
- Advising on appropriate life cover
- Advising on home cover options
- Discussions with client solicitor
- Arranging closure of your mortgage
We do charge fees for our mortgage services and are happy to discuss these with you.
We only deal with strong reputable financial institutions offering the best products.
We have access to the following Lenders.
- Permanent tsb
- AIB Group (Haven mortgages)
- KBC Home Loans
- Ulster Bank
- Finance Ireland
We are authorised intermediaries to provide Mortgage Protection and Life Insurance with the following life companies
- Irish Life
- New Ireland
- Royal London
Still unsure or have questions