Cancer cover for 1cent per month
Up to 31 March 2015 in conjunction with Zurich Life we are offering new customers €10,000 of Cancer Cover for just 1c when you put in place a Term Life Cover Plan.
The offer is available on Guaranteed Term Protection cover with at least €100,000 Life Cover (per life for dual policies) and satisfies the underwriting criteria and age parameters of Cancer Cover benefit.
- The first €10,000 Cancer cover on any life will cost one cent per month for any Guaranteed Term Protection policy with life cover of at least €100,000 that meets the cancer cover age parameters.
- The offer will also apply to Guaranteed Term Protection cases that have serious illness cover, as long as there is life cover of at least €100,000
- For dual policies, eligibility for the offer will be assessed on a life by life basis. Each life will be required to have at least €100,000 life cover to avail of one cent Cancer cover and meet the Cancer cover age parameters.
- Each customer can only avail of the offer once, even if they apply for multiple policies.
- One cent Cancer cover will be cancelled if Life cover is cancelled or reduced below €100,000.
- Not available for Guaranteed Mortgage Protection, Pension Guaranteed Term Protection and Whole of Life policies.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with vouchers or other special offers.
- Will only apply to monthly direct debit policies.
- Cannot be used on rewriters of existing Zurich life policies. Continuation option and inflation protection options, if selected, will also apply to the one cent Cancer cover.
- If the continuation option is exercised the then current Zurich rates will apply.
- Proposals must be submitted before close of business on 31st of March.
Why not take advantage of our Protection Review, this review will give you a professional assessment on how well your existing arrangements meet your needs and may even save you money.
The above if for information purposes only and does not constitute financial advice in any, we recommend that you speck with us before making any financial decisions.