Income/Salary Protection – Pays you when you can’t work!
What is Income Protection?
Income Protection also known as Salary Protection or PHI, pays you a regular income when you are not able to work through accident or illness and suffer a loss or reduction in income. It helps protect your standard of living when you are not able to work. By having this cover in place you can concentrate on getting better and use the regular income to help make your mortgage repayments or any other bills that you have.
Switching is Easy!
You can switch providers without incurring any costs. As Financial Brokers we will research the market place to bring you the best cover (for you) at the best available price. At Advice First our Key Focus is our customers. We are committed to providing you with a quality service at all times
Free Guide to Income Protection
Click on the link below to download free guide to lncome Protection.
At a Glance…
- Choose the regular income amount you want to provide if not able to work (limits apply)
- Can cover you up to the age of 65
- We’ll get you the best deal from our panel of insurers
- Paid to you with minimum fuss
- Cancel the policy at any time without penalty
- Pay monthly by direct debit to spread the cost