Pays a lump sum when diagnosed with a specified illness
What is Illness Cover?
Retirement Planning, sometimes calling Pension Planning, is your why to insure your financial freedom when you want to stop work. A pension plan pays you a regular income, it can also pay you a tax free lump sum. By having a good pension plan in place you can concentrate on enjoying your retirement. As everyone is different so too is your retirement plans so at key stages in your life it is worth reviewing your pension. Whatever your needs, give one of our qualified advisors a call and they will be happy to discuss your options with you.
Switching is Easy!
You can switch providers without incurring any costs. As Financial Brokers we will research the market place to bring you the best retirement/pension plans for you. At Advice First our Key Focus is our customers. We are committed to providing you with a quality service at all times
Free Guide to Serious illness Cover
Click on the link below to download free guide to serious illness cover.
At a Glance…
- Choose the cash lump sum payment to be paid when diagnosed with a specified critical or serious illness.
- Can cover you up to the age of 75
- We’ll get you the best deal from our panel of insurers
- Paid to your next of kin or your lender with minimum fuss
- Cancel the policy at any time without penalty
- Pay monthly by direct debit to spread the cost