***Position Filled Now – Thank you for considering Advice First***
A Mortgage Advisor based in our office in Letterkenny, Donegal. We offer a wide range of financial products and services, providing clients with clear financial advice they can trust.
Due to our continued expansion and future plans, we want to expand our team and are looking for a rock star ‘Mortgage Advisor‘ to join our Letterkenny team on a full-time, permanent basis.
This role can also be known as a Mortgage Consultant, or Mortgage Broker.
What is required from a Mortgage Advisor?
- Be responsible for helping clients to secure a mortgage so they can buy a property.
- Advice existing mortgage holders on the options available to them in terms of switching to a new provider.
- Provide top quality advice to new clients as well as supporting them throughout the complete mortgage process in conjunction with our mortgage admin team.
- Assess clients’ financial circumstances, credit history and affordability to find them the best mortgage solution.
- Achieve individual and contribute to team targets in terms of application processing, mortgage drawdowns and documents actioned.
- Assess and process the mortgage documentation and customer service requests for all stages of a mortgage.
- In conjunction with our mortgage admin team you will be responsible for the entire Mortgage process from application to cheque issue.
- Support ad hoc admin/project activity as required.
- Proactively participate in all team meetings and initiatives.
Key Requirements for a Mortgage Advisor Letterkenny:
Obviously, we want you to have some hard skills, but the soft skills are equally as important
Hard Skills, you must have:
- QFA qualification preferrable but
- Minimum APA loans qualification
- A minimum 1 years’ experience in providing mortgage advice
- Experience with the full Mortgage process.
- A good understanding of Mortgage products and processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- A customer centric attitude is a must.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively as part of a high performing team.
- Be self-motivated with the necessary drive, enthusiasm and commitment to achieve agreed goals.
- Flexibility to multi-skill and adapt in a changing environment.
- You will be expected to comply with all internal and external regulatory requirements.
Salary – €30,000 – €35,000 + Bonus (depending on experience)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Please forward your CV to Advice First Financial.
If you have any questions on this role, please feel free to give Pascal a call.
***This Position has been filled***