Mortgage Administrator Letterkenny
Due to our continued expansion and future plans, we want to expand our team with a super star Mortgage Administrator in our Letterkenny office.
This an excellent opportunity for a mortgage administrator who is looking to gain excellent experience in providing mortgage support.
Mortgage Administration Duties:
- Provide top quality service to customers in each telephone/email interaction.
- Achieve individual and contribute to team targets in terms of application processing, mortgage drawdowns and documents actioned.
- Assessment and processing of mortgage documentation and customer service requests for all stages of a mortgage.
- You will be responsible for the entire Mortgage process from application to cheque issue.
- Support ad hoc admin/project activity as required.
Proactively participate in all team meetings and initiatives.
We would want you to have some hard skills, but the soft skills are equally as important.
Initially, you would be required to work in our office in Letterkenny, Co. Donegal unless you are fully trained and have industry experience.
- Qualification required: APA loans. Desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- Experience in a mortgage administration/ mortgage advisor role desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- A good understanding of Mortgage products and processes.
- A customer centric attitude is a must.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively as part of a high performing team.
- Be self-motivated with the necessary drive, enthusiasm and commitment to achieve agreed goals.
- Flexibility to multi-skill and adapt in a changing environment.
Be expected to comply with all internal and external regulatory requirements for mortgage advisors.
Can work remotely nationwide, once fully trained, or in our Letterkenny, Co Donegal offices
Forward your CV to pascal(at)advicefirst.ie