Financial Advisor Letterkenny Office
We are always on the lookout for amazing talented Financial Advisors to join or team.
We are seeking individuals whose core values is aligned with ours and who understands the importance of a holistic lifestyle financial planning approach which we take.
We’d love to hear from you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Advisor to join a friendly and progressive Financial Advisory company in beautiful Donegal.
The Financial Advisor will be an integral part of the advisory team who provides individuals and companies with the highest level of service and advice across Protection, Retirement Planning, Investment, Savings & Mortgages
If you are ambitious and self-motivated this could be a great opportunity to join a fun and growing team!
What do we require from a Pension & Financial Advisor in Letterkenny?
Overview of Responsibilities:
• Identify financial services needs with existing and potential clients.
• Provide professional best advice with respect to clients’ needs.
• Make recommendations and provide solutions to client’s requirements ensuring adherence to compliance regulations and standards.
• Provide ongoing service and advice to clients
• Build strong relationships
• Work to agreed targets and standards
• You will be expected to comply with all internal and external regulatory requirements
What the ideal candidate looks like:
We would want you to have some hard skills, but the soft skills are equally as important
- Minimum QFA qualification.
- Minimum 4+ years experience providing financial advice, working in a financial brokerage
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
These are the minimum requirements, please do not submit your CV if you don’t full fill all 4.
- A customer-centric attitude is a must.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team.
- Be self-motivated with the necessary drive, enthusiasm, and commitment to achieve agreed goals
- Flexibility to multi-skill and adapt in a changing environment
- Proactively participate in all team meetings and initiatives.
What you will get in return:
- Excellent remuneration packages available
- Hybrid, flexible working model in place
- Working hours to suit work-life balance
- Company pension (following successful probation)
- Income protection (following successful probation)
Please forward your CV to pascal(at)advice first.ie
If you have any questions about this role, please feel free to give Pascal a call.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, don’t hesitate to contact Pascal Curran.