Financial Advice Admin Team Letterkenny
Due to our expansion plans we are now looking to expand our Financial Advice Administration Team in Letterkenny.
We are looking for s self-starter to work alongside our Financial Advisors.
So, what does this role entail.
- You will develop and maintain relationships with clients and customers by responding to queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure all client information is up to date on our CRM and other systems
- Ensure all client files are fully compliant both paper and soft copy.
- Prepare paperwork & reports following advisor client meetings.
- Manage the return of paperwork from clients.
- Manage Life Assurance, Pension and Investments pipeline.
- Prepare periodic reports for management as required.
- Provide support to financial advisors.
We are looking for someone that has:
- 1 years’ experience in a similar role with a brokerage.
- QFA qualification is an advantage but not essential.
- Good knowledge of life, pension & protection products.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a career as a Financial Advisor.
The role offers a starting salary of €23,300 – €27,000, depending on experience, with additional benefits and full training and support.
This is a full-time role, starting in Jan 2022.