Administrator Letterkenny Office
Due to our continued growth we are looking to expand our Administration Team in our Letterkenny office.
We are looking for a self-starter to work alongside our Financial Advisors on a full time bases.
So, what does this role entail.
- You will develop and maintain relationships with clients and customers by responding to queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure all client information is up to date on our CRM and other systems
- Ensure all client files are fully compliant both paper and soft copy.
- Prepare paperwork & reports following advisor client meetings.
- Upload client info to the relevant life company and ensure policies are underwritten and issued.
- Manage the return of any paperwork to clients.
- Manage Life Assurance, Pension and Investments pipeline.
- Prepare periodic reports for management as required.
- Provide support to financial advisors.
We are looking for someone that has:
We want you to have some hard skills, but the soft skills are equally as important
- 1 years’ experience in a similar role within a financial brokerage.
- QFA Qualification, (desirable but not necessary if you have 1 year+ direct experience working with a financial advisor)
- Good knowledge of Life, Investment, Pension & Protection products.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
These are the minimum requirements, please do not submit your CV if you don’t full fill all 4.
- A customer-centric attitude is a must.
- We are looking for someone with an attention to detail is a must.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively on their own and as part of a high-performing team.
- Be self-motivated with the necessary drive, enthusiasm, and commitment to achieve agreed goals
- Flexibility to multi-skill and adapt in a changing environment
- Proactively participate in all team meetings and initiatives.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a career in the Financial Admin Sector.
What you will get in return:
- Excellent remuneration package available, with additional benefits and full training and support.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Company pension (following successful probation)
- Income protection (following successful probation)
- Death in service benefit (following successful probation)
Please forward your CV to pascal(at)advice first.ie
If you have any questions about this role, please feel free to give Pascal a call.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, don’t hesitate to contact Pascal Curran.
Talk to us now and make an appointment with one of our Letterkenny team of QFAs. We are here to help with your Financial Planning Concerns. Ask us questions on Retirement & Pension, Life Insurance & Protection, Mortgages, and Investment Advice. Get in touch here or give us a call at 074 91 03938.
Financial Services firms in Ireland are regulated by the Central Bank.
For the latest updates and financial news, connect with us on Facebook and LinkedIn.